Lomo LC-A+

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Finally got the photos developed from the LC-A I got for my birthday. 
Unfortunately I made a big mistake thinking that I had a 24 exposure roll rather than a 36 exposure roll & wound my film 12 shots too early, wasting a large portion of it. 
I will not make this mistake again.  
I'm so happy with the colours and I love the depth of field.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. These photos are so good, such a shame about the roll though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful as always, i love the one with the red flowers against the building x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @brigduong Thanks very much, glad you like them! :) I know. Won't be making that mistake any time soon! haha can't wait to take more with it.

    @anna_jo Thanks you, love! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good, love the quality of these.

    xStace
    TEE&FAME

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos, love the atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there kind stranger, I appreciate you.

Flickr Images