Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Indeed. A biscuit helps though and a good cry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true, a biscuit and some milk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGREED. Everything's going to be okay = FALSE. I feel like it's just pity talking.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lexy yes! I don't know why but it just makes me start crying all over again. I think it's because... nope. I have no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! We're the same person! ;)

    And by the way. I WILL STEAL THOSE COOKIES VIRTUALLY.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lexy hahaha, please do! they were delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first picture, beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there kind stranger, I appreciate you.

Flickr Images